Multi-Vendor Management Software
Utilizing multiple vendors to perform field service opens new growth opportunities, improve customer service and decrease labor costs. Changing economics are not only requiring you to do more with less, but to also do things differently. Fewer employees and more independent specialized vendors makes good economic sense, and managing multiple vendors is easy if you have software designed for this from the start.
The FieldPowerTM solution to managing multiple vendor mobile workforces gives you one easy to use, web connected database hub where your needs are integrated with the vendor’s availability, location, and skills. Our multiple vendor management field service software chooses the best technician from all the vendors to fill your requirements. The task of managing multiple vendors becomes transparent to you because of our vendor self-management module, and any number and size of vendor companies can take part. Multiple vendors allow you to.
- Do business in new geographic areas.
- Lower costs by creating competition for your business.
- Provide higher customer service by comparing vendors quality and only keeping the best.
- Meet short term / part terms needs.
- Provide faster customer service by using ‘local’ workers.
- Have more flexibility to scale up or down your number of workers without incurring the overhead of employees.
- Eliminate ’employee’ overhead expenses.
- Obtains a 90+% reduction in tax headaches.
- Decrease liability.
- Have the scalability to bid / take on new business immediately by building a database of qualified people / vendors you can rely on.
For field service management software to accommodate managing multiple vendors, this has to have been planned for from the beginning. FieldPower did this which it is why it provides.
- Security – protecting your company’s data, vendor vs. vendor data, and flexibly control over what each vendor can or cannot view or change data.
- Usability – Provide a way for the vendors to enter their information into your system.
- Selectivity – an easy way to choose among vendors by location, skills, certifications, quality, and cost.
- Scalability – the ability to handle 2 to 2000 vendors, and all of their technician details.
- Management – Reports that contrast vendor cost, quality and timeliness – with automatic scheduling and dispatching that simplifies rather than complicates.
- Communication – Ability to send specific work to each vendor / technician , to receive status and results from each, and to analyze present and historical data.
- Quality, quantity, and cost control for each vendor, and vendor to vendor comparisons.
- Control procedures and manuals
- Manage in-house to outsourced stakeholders in single platform
- Faster service by sending local technicians
- Review and analyze results by comparing with past data
- Compare vendors, optimize cost and quality
- Conduct payment operations appropriately
- Monitor service providers for compliance and service level agreements
- Accurate and timely process
- Define the terms of acceptable access and potential liabilities in the event of fraud or processing errors.